Forest Range Officer Recruitment In Forest Department | TSPSC 2017
Application Details and Eligibility
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Forest Range Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T) in the State of Telangana.
As on 1/7/2017
Minimum- 18 Years
Maximum- 28 Years
Must possess a Bachelors Degree or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects:-
iv. Computer Applications/Computer Science
v. Engineering (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Elctronics/Mechanical)
vi. Environmental Science
xiii. Veterinary Science
1. He is not less than 163 Cms. in height; 2. He has 79 Cms. around the Chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and 3. He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
1. She is not less than 150 Cms. in height; 2. She has 74 Cms. around the chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and 3. She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
N.B: Common for Men and Women
Must undergo a medical Examination to be conducted by the Medical Board at Hyderabad and produce a health certificate signed by the Medical Board in the form prescribed by Article 49 of the Civil Service Regulations testifying to the candidates sound hearing and general physical fitness for out door work in the Forest Department and to the fact that he/she bears on his body marks of successful vaccination. Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and races such as Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Meghalaya, Ladakh, Nagaland, Manipur, Goutha, Kashmiri, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Tripura, the minimum standard of height shall be as follows: Men : 152 Cms. Women: 145 Cms
1. Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee
2. The applicants have to pay RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee
however, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee:
a) SC, ST & BC candidates of Telangana State
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 28 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
c) Ex-service men
NOTE: BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation
Scale of Pay Rs. 31460-84970
1. Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based.
2. Walking Test & Medical Test AND
3 .Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
How To Apply:
Step 1: Click on apply online link given in important link section and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Step 2: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.