Age Limit/Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/OBC/PwD:
1. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary is the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
2. Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31/01/2017. (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, for the post reserved for them).
3. Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PwD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PwD belonging to SC.
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance in a Written Test of two hour duration & Personal Interview.
2. The ratio of marks for Written Test and Personal Interview shall be 85:15 and a candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/PwD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the tests.
3. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Personal Interview or the final election as the same is related to number of positions and relative performance for each category.
4. Short list of candidates shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test in the ratio of 1:3 (subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test). They will be required to attend a Personal Interview.
5. In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for Personal Interview, all such candidates shall be called for the Personal Interview, even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the prescribe ratio, will get eliminated.
6. Category-wise Merit list of candidates shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test & Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3; only for such candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview.
7. In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit list. However, the name of the junior shall also be retained in the said Merit List, as the last name. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names in the list, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
8. PwD candidates will be considered against reserved/identified position irrespective of their position in select list (in order of merit within the category) on horizontal reservation policy.
9. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
10. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.